A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshan Sharma, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Nalanda Medical College, Patna.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan Lal Sharma MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Roshan L. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Roshan Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roshan Sharma practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Physiatrists.