A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshni Karnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshni Karnani, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshni Karnani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnani graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Karnani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshni Hooda Karnani MD is a female Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roshni H. Karnani practice?
- Dr. Roshni Karnani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roshni Karnani practices Neurology near Rye Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.