Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roshni Patel
Dr. Roshni Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newington, CT, with other offices in New Britain, CT and Southington, CT. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Mem Hospital, John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT and The Hospital Of Central Connecticut. Dr. Patel has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Roshni Patel has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Roshni Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newington, CT.
Dr. Neera Gupta
Newington, CT 0.39 mi42
Dr. Claire Tenny
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Newington, CT 0.39 mi30
Dr. Jennifer Zigun
Newington, CT 0.39 mi15