A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshni Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshni Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshni Rao, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshni Rao MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roshni Rao practice?
- Dr. Roshni Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roshni Rao practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.