A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshni Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshni Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshni Rao, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshni Rao MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roshni Rao practice?
- Dr. Roshni Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Roshni Rao practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.