A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosilyn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosilyn Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosilyn Smith, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosilyn Tyson Smith MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rosilyn T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Rosilyn Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosilyn Smith practices Psychiatry near Medford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Medford Psychiatrists.