A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosina Bandanza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bandanza
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bandanza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosina Bandanza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandanza graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Bandanza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosina Ibelkis Bandanza MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rosina I. Bandanza practice?
- Dr. Rosina Bandanza has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosina Bandanza practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.