A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosina Dimoulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosina Dimoulas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimoulas graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Dimoulas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dimoulas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosina S. Dimoulas practice?
Dr. Rosina Dimoulas practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, Urology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Rheumatology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Astoria Radiologists, Astoria Radiation Oncologists, Astoria Urologists, Astoria Oncologists, and Astoria Rheumatologists.