Dr. Rosina Lin MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2016
Rosina Lin is cocky & ARROGANT! I saw her for severe dry skin on my thighs after using the wrong soap. I told her this, but she was DETERMINED I WAS WRONG & dried my skin further! After 11 WEEKS of her mis-diagnosis, many calls/visits & 2 biopsies (& 2 scars!) I was now COVERED with a rash from my ankles to my neck! It was horribly itchy & I was trying to nurse my newborn! Dr Karikomi was finally consulted, he removed her & came bk to inform me I'd now have eczema for LIFE!! Do not use her!!

September 13th, 2012
Awful staff
The staff, especially the PA she has, are totally useless and RUDE! They all clearly hate their jobs. They were so rude, I even asked what the issue was, and I apologetically asked "I seem to be troubling you, perhaps I should leave?", and the PA answered "Ok, bye!" and walked out. The entire office visit I was treated as an inconvenience. NEVER going back.

May 11th, 2011
Dr. Lin is RUDE
I live an hour and 10 minutes from this doctor, so when I called, I asked that I have all my moles looked at, and then to set some time to remove any that looked weird, so I wouldn't have to come back. I was seen promptly, and had a very nice nurse. Then Dr. Lin came in. She said, she wasn't sure why I was there. I told her I had some moles I needed looked at, and began to show her some. I was not given a gown, so I was totally clothed and had to pull up my clothes and start pointing. She then told me, I would need to schedule an appointment for a full body check of moles in the future. She was curt, and seemed as if I was taking up too much of her time, although I had only been in with her for a few moments. I told her I had some itchy moles on my stomach. She looked very quickly and said they were fine. then she read me the riot act about wearing sunscreen every day. I confessed that I do not. I am 45, and do not tanning bed, and only see occasional sun in the summer time. I told her I grew up in the west, where no one wears sun screen and everyone I know tans on a regular basis. I said I was not going to ever be the kind of person who sits at the pool with the big hat and mu mu on with sunscreen across my nose. That Is why I wanted a skin exam....just to make sure everything looks ok. I don't abuse or worship the sun. I am not a fake baker. I just thought it was a good idea to get an occasional check of moles. She seemed angry, as if I was wasting her time. She handed me a pamplet about skin cancer, and left with only looking at 3 moles on my entire body, and I had to force her to look at those ones! I will be sending them a letter terminating my patient care there. I have been three times, once with my little girl who had a red spot on her cheek that was growing and never went away since she was a baby. Every time she seemed as if she was in a hurry, and dismissed me as quickly as possible. She never broke a smile, or had a kind moment toward my little girl. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, thinking the first few times she was having a bad day, but now I think she is RUDE and has terrible bedside manner. I will not be returning.

December 22nd, 2010
I thought I would see a doctor....
When I call to make a doctor's appointment, I assume that I will see a doctor. And, if not, I would assume that I would be asked if I am ok with seeing a Physician's Assistant instead; I wasn't. It wasn't until my third visit that I realized that I wasn't seeing a doctor. I thought that "Heidi" was very sweet and I assume capable and that the doctor was just being casual by using her first name, but when I am coming in for my initial appointment to have a total body scan, I would have chosen a doctor. I can see a P.A. at my G.P.'s office. And, I am very sure that I am paying for a "doctor"'s visit. I will look for a new physician for my next visit as I believe that with my fair skin I will be needing this monitored for the rest of my life. Very unprofessional!

December 22nd, 2016