A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosina Mele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosina Mele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosina Mele, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mele graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Mele has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosina Maria Mele MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosina M. Mele practice?
- Dr. Rosina Mele has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosina Mele practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists and Wellesley Hills Pediatricians.