Dr. Rosita Go Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Rosita Go?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 20th, 2009

Had several mammograms and Dr. Go said they were abnormal. I should get a surgeon, cancer could be spread all over my body. Come back for biopsies, six of them. Would not leave my husband in the room with me while I was waiting for Dr. Go, said women are back here.I never had a mammogram and I was terrified. Big machines, cold steel all around me and alone. I was left alone with only a gown on. It was cold.I was never so frigtened in my life of anything. I did go back and spoke with Dr. Anderson. She said they were calcium deposits and I could have the biopies if I wanted but she was sure I did not but I should go back every 6 months for awhile. I have not and I do not know if I ever will. Dr. Go has to Go. Her interpretation of the exam was so wrong. She never apologized or was it even brought up to her. Doctors do make mistakes but the agony I went through was terrifying. I never had post traumatic stress symdrome but I know I do. If a first time mammogram person comes in I think the patient should be counseled before testing. Explain what is happening. Improve the services by having a education class BEFORE you enter, the day of the test.Maybe, these doctors need to co-work on testing. Get two doctors of the same field and work together. I rather pay for that than having the biopies for nothing and coming back a second time and living with fear for months till the return.

Metastatic Melanoma