A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roslyn Souser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roslyn Souser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roslyn Souser, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Souser graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Souser has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roslyn Coskery Souser MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roslyn C. Souser practice?
- Dr. Roslyn Souser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roslyn Souser practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Ardmore Surgeons.