Dr. Roslyn Varki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roslyn Varki?

August 18th, 2015

Dr. Varki

I absolutely loved Dr. Varki. She is just plain lovely. Everything, from her bedside manner, to her knowledge, to the way she explained my son's issue. She's physically beautiful and sweet. I'm quite choosy about my children's physicians, (my husband says I'm overly critical), but not here.

July 21st, 2015

The Dr was nice but she barely even looked at my son's rash. She was quick to refer us out and did not even diagnose his rash correctly.

April 9th, 2015

Dr. Varki is, by far, my child's and my favorite Dr. She spoke directly to my child in a friendly and engaging manner, answering all questions and was, in general, lovely and personable and very, VERY, reassuring. It is (unfortunately) rare to feel such an immediate personal connection with a medical professional, leading both my child and I to wish we see Dr. Varki for all her medical care!

February 19th, 2013

Dr. Varki was happy to see my children - easy to get an appointment, spent a lot of time, but when it came time for billing, WOW! $700 later, i find bogus diagnoses so that she can get more money, and my insurance company refuses to cover given that it was not the well visit that they would, and that I had indicated when I booked the appointment AND when i filled out all of the forms as to why I was there for my kids age 12 and 14. The diagnoses that she made up were acne for my 14 year old (she has fewer pimples than i do and i am 48, and lesions for my 12 year old who has moles that I just wanted to make sure we had a base view in case they change over time... who doesnt have moles? By the way, the 14 yera old has moles too, but i guess acne is a better diagnosis for Dr. Varki's pocket. Now, of course, after 5 calls into her, no calls back, just collection letters... Worst Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life, including those for my kids. What a quack

August 17th, 2012

Dr. Varki is our Hero!

We brought our daughter who at the time was only 3 weeks old to Dr. Varki to have numerous small hemangiomas looked at. By the end of our appoinment, we had a script in hand to have an ultrasound done on our daughter. We feared that the many hemangiomas that were growing externally, could mean that something was happening internally. Sure enough, our daughter had 7 hemangiomas growing on her liver as a newborn. Within a week, our daughter was hospitalized at Dupont and started on a miracle drug called propranolol. We owe all of this doing to our wonderful pediatric dermatologist, Dr. Varki. It has been 3 months since our daughter first started the medication and it has literally saved her liver and her life. We are so thankful for Dr. Varki who helped get everything underway to help our daughter. We always look forward to our follo-up appointments with her because she is always friendly, welcoming, caring, and really takes her time with us. Not to mention, we drive over an hour from New Jersey to see Dr. Varki. It's definitely worth it!

May 9th, 2017