A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosmary Cirelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosmary Cirelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cirelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosmary Ann Cirelli FCCP and MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rosmary A. Cirelli practice?
- Dr. Rosmary Cirelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosmary Cirelli practices Pulmonary Disease near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Pulmonologists.