Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. R Mirtcheva-Trocheva
Dr. R Mirtcheva-Trocheva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Mirtcheva-Trocheva is affiliated with Mount Sinai West, University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital and New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center. She speaks English.
Dr. R Mirtcheva-Trocheva has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. R Mirtcheva-Trocheva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Ronald Dreifuss
New York, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. David Frager
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi36