Dr. Rosner Luss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 24th, 2015
Excellent in all aspects of medicine

May 9th, 2012
Dr. Luss helped me with chronic conditions I had all my life. Takes into account pt's ideas of methods of Tx and meds. He and Staff are professional and caring. very happy with outcome.

December 13th, 2011
Excellent MD
Excellent diagnostician, well worth the 1.5-2.0 hour wait to see him. The staff (blondey) is nasty, rude,with rolling know it all eyes, The little nurse is great and so is the Doc.Too bad for Doc he keeps blondey she makes it bad for him. May God Bless you, Doc and little nurse I hope more don't leave because of her, she think she be better than all of us waiting in the big roomand then in room.Stay cool Doc. Thanks for my care.

February 22nd, 2011
My Daughter in law was admitted to the hospital for withdraws and we have not seen him or he has not called to even check up on her. It's been 24 hrs now and no new orders have been witten. my daughter in law is very ill.

November 12th, 2009
Feel betrayed
As a doctor I was basically pleased he is out going has a great personality. Now I feel mistreated by his mean, surly receptionist I guess you would call her. At the time she was pregnant maybe that had a lot to do with it not sure. I have placed more then 20 calls to the Doctor even saw him at the hospital and he told me to call him but yet I have NEVER received a return call and this has been months. I paid for a visit for my daughter so she could get her release papers and all I got was attitude from his receptionist and ignored.So now I am seeking to find another physician someone I can trust. Someone who keeps their word and returns a call.