A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Abrams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Abrams, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross A Abrams MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ross A. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Ross Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Abrams practices Radiation Oncology near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Radiation Oncologists.