A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Andreassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Andreassen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreassen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Andreassen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
- Ozarks Med Center Billing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Dimil Andreassen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross D. Andreassen practice?
- Dr. Ross Andreassen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ross Andreassen practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Poplar Bluff, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO and Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Anesthesiologists and Poplar Bluff Pain Management Doctors.