A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Bellavia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellavia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellavia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Bellavia, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellavia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bellavia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Joseph Bellavia MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ross J. Bellavia practice?
- Dr. Ross Bellavia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Bellavia practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.