A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Boston University . He has 14 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross S. Berkowitz practice?
Dr. Ross Berkowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.