A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Berkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Placental Site Trophoblastic Tumor
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Boston University . He has 15 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Stuart Berkowitz MD is a male Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ross S. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Ross Berkowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ross Berkowitz practices Gynecologic Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.