A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Berlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Berlin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Berlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross David Berlin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ross D. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Ross Berlin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ross Berlin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Galloway, NJ.