Dr. Ross Black II Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ross Black II?

One of God's best ideas

Posted on June 21st, 2016

There are no words to accurately describe the care of this unique and devoted human being, by far the most caring and loving person to walk this earth.In the 70 years, many of them in his care, he has never failed to answer my cries of help May God bless and keep him and his incredible family.

Super Doctor

Posted on May 16th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Black since 1988 and will miss him dearly when I move this summer out of state. I would take him with me if I could! I know that I will never find another doctor who cares about his patients as much as he and his staff does!

Dr Black's personal style

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Dr Black is a great doctor, I have recommended him to all of the family and he cares for all of us, with the expertise, I have come to expect and respect. Love him.

Four Stars are not enough for Dr. Ross Black

Posted on November 20th, 2011

You will need more than four Stars to rate Dr. Black. He is the BEST. I have been going to Dr. Black for more than 15 years and When he retires, No other doctor stands a chance. He is the Best of the Best. Ask ALL of his patients and they will agree.

Best Doctor I could ask for

Posted on August 27th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Blacks for 26 years. I was 8 years old when I first started seeing him, and now I am 30 and bring my own daughter to him for care. He is far and away the kindest and most caring health care professional I have ever dealt with. Going to him for care, is like catching up with an old friend. I trust him implicitly and would never want to have to go see another. He goes above and beyond the call of duty to help his patients and see that they get the care they deserve. His bedside manner is outstanding. Overall, if you are looking for an amazing doctor, look no further. You wont find better than Dr. Black.

Posted on February 5th, 2016