A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Blank, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Blank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Blank MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross Blank practice?
- Dr. Ross Blank has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Blank practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.