A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Brower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Brower is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Brower, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brower graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brower has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Belin Brower MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ross B. Brower practice?
- Dr. Ross Brower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Brower practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.