A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Bunch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Bunch, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Bunch, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunch graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bunch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Edward Bunch MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross E. Bunch practice?
- Dr. Ross Bunch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ross Bunch practices Plastic Surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeons and Tuscaloosa Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.