Dermatologists, Surgical Specialist
1500 Oglethorpe Ave
Ste 300A
Athens, GA 30606
706-543-5858
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great doctor & staff  |  show details
by alan on Apr 17th, 2014

Ross is a great physician and person. I think highly of him in both regards. His office personnel fulfill all needs in a professional & compassionate manner. My being on chemo for liver/colon cancer too (which is, Thank God in remission) made his treatment of 3 facial squamous cells a bit tricky, but he was more than up to the task. He and my oncologist consulted several times about the best attack and it worked very well! Thanks "Dr. Ross!" Alan Alexander

|  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

Great visit--excellent care and great bedside manner!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

Very professional doctor and has great bedside manner. The Physicians assistants, nurses, and staff in general are the best!

|  moes  |  show details
by dave b. on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Campbell is very thorough and very personable. His staff is extremely well trained and efficient. He is by far the best dermatoligist in my experience.

|  Dr Campbell's Personal Touch  |  show details
by Patricia A. McClintock on Feb 18th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Campbell for over the past 4 years for full body scans to ensure any suspicious areas are addressed in a timely manner. I have had two MOHS surgeries performed; one in the middle of my forehead and the other on the lower portion of my nose. As one can imagine, having any surgery on your face can be quite traumatizing. Dr. Campbell makes you feel like you are the only person in the world at that moment in time when he is performing surgery. He always takes the time necessary to explain everything he will be doing and treats you with compassion and caring. Both of these surgeries were successful........you would not know I had the surgery unless I point it out to you. I have traveled extensively and moved around often so I have had prior dermatologist and I would recommend Dr Campbell to anyone. His dedication and commitment is impressive.