Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Dec 13th, 2014

I have had 4 facial cancers removed. Dr Campbell did a fabulous job.

by Elizabeth C. on Sep 17th, 2014

Dr. Campbell is the best, hands down!! I had melanoma removed from my face, right under my eye less than a month ago and the incision looks amazing. I would never let anyone else touch my face!! Since my surgery everyone wants to know who I'm going to. He is very professional and considerate. His staff is also amazing!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Sue on Aug 26th, 2014

I have had several procedures done with Dr. Campbell and his PA, Christina Burr, at Georgia Skin Cancer and I have always been very pleased with both the outcome and the care and concern that they showed me not only while in the office but also with follow up calls to check on me. I would highly recommend Dr. Campbell and his team to anyone.

by Miriam M. on Aug 14th, 2014

Dr. Campbell as well as his staff made my visit to their office a very good experience. They cared for me from the time I entered the office and Dr. Campbell called and let me know the results of the biopsy quickly. Great doctor, great staff!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Anne S on Aug 13th, 2014

I had such a wonderful experience with this office that I had to let others know. I am new to the area and when I asked around for a recommendation for a good dermatologist in my area the name that kept coming up was Ross Campbell. I decided to try out his office and I was so pleased ! From the friendly staff to the bedside manner of the doctor it was a great experience all the way around ! I did not feel as though I was being rushed in and out of the office, I felt like all of my concerns were addressed. HIGHLY recommend !!!!

Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Campbell is the best dermatologist I have ever been to. Himself as well as his PA's (I've seen both) are all very knowledgeable and take great pride in their work. I recommend This office to all my family and friends, as I am very confident that they will be in very good hands. Great, great place!!

Very Nice Office show details Very Nice Office
by Happy New Patient on Aug 11th, 2014

Recently had a visit at Dr. Campbell's office. Dr. Campbell was very nice and I was also very impressed with his staff....very nice people who you can tell care about the patients. Nice to know that I have a good dermatologist who will take care of me the next time I need help.

Pretend to do Mohs, but you get bait & switch show details Pretend to do Mohs, but you get bait & switch
by Anonymous on Jul 19th, 2014 on doctor.com

Using Dr. Campbell was one horrid mistake! I went to him for Mohs surgery, but he completely betrayed my trust and without a word of discussion proce ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
by Kate on Jun 26th, 2014

Dr. Campbell is a wonderful dermatologist! I have been going to him for at least three years for regular skin checks, and he recently just removed some melanoma for me. He was so supportive and professional. He takes the time to provide a personal touch and to inform and reassure his patients. I recommend him to everyone I know!!! Dr. Campbell's staff is also very kind and helpful.

great doctor & staff show details great doctor & staff
by alan on Apr 17th, 2014

Ross is a great physician and person. I think highly of him in both regards. His office personnel fulfill all needs in a professional & compassionate manner. My being on chemo for liver/colon cancer too (which is, Thank God in remission) made his treatment of 3 facial squamous cells a bit tricky, but he was more than up to the task. He and my oncologist consulted several times about the best attack and it worked very well! Thanks "Dr. Ross!" Alan Alexander

Highly Recommended! show details Highly Recommended!
Feb 28th, 2014

Great visit--excellent care and great bedside manner!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Feb 25th, 2014

Very professional doctor and has great bedside manner. The Physicians assistants, nurses, and staff in general are the best!

moes show details moes
by dave b. on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Campbell is very thorough and very personable. His staff is extremely well trained and efficient. He is by far the best dermatoligist in my experience.

Dr Campbell's Personal Touch show details Dr Campbell's Personal Touch
by Patricia A. McClintock on Feb 18th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Campbell for over the past 4 years for full body scans to ensure any suspicious areas are addressed in a timely manner. I have had two MOHS surgeries performed; one in the middle of my forehead and the other on the lower portion of my nose. As one can imagine, having any surgery on your face can be quite traumatizing. Dr. Campbell makes you feel like you are the only person in the world at that moment in time when he is performing surgery. He always takes the time necessary to explain everything he will be doing and treats you with compassion and caring. Both of these surgeries were successful........you would not know I had the surgery unless I point it out to you. I have traveled extensively and moved around often so I have had prior dermatologist and I would recommend Dr Campbell to anyone. His dedication and commitment is impressive.