Dr. Ross Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ross Campbell?

Posted on August 13th, 2016

I would give Dr. Campbell a TEN! He is incredible!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr Campbell is an excellent physician, promptly diagnosing and treating his patients. Having been his patient for 10 years, I continue to be impressed with his medical expertise which continues to maintain current medical practices and technologies. Dr. Campbell is a wonderful listener and truly cares about his patients. I know I am In good hands with Dr. Campbell.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Very kind

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I hate this dr and his horrible staff. He's in and out and treats you like a meat market I was scared!!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

I have had 4 facial cancers removed. Dr Campbell did a fabulous job.

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Dr. Campbell is the best, hands down!! I had melanoma removed from my face, right under my eye less than a month ago and the incision looks amazing. I would never let anyone else touch my face!! Since my surgery everyone wants to know who I'm going to. He is very professional and considerate. His staff is also amazing!

Great Experience

Posted on August 27th, 2014

I have had several procedures done with Dr. Campbell and his PA, Christina Burr, at Georgia Skin Cancer and I have always been very pleased with both the outcome and the care and concern that they showed me not only while in the office but also with follow up calls to check on me. I would highly recommend Dr. Campbell and his team to anyone.

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Dr. Campbell as well as his staff made my visit to their office a very good experience. They cared for me from the time I entered the office and Dr. Campbell called and let me know the results of the biopsy quickly. Great doctor, great staff!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2014

I had such a wonderful experience with this office that I had to let others know. I am new to the area and when I asked around for a recommendation for a good dermatologist in my area the name that kept coming up was Ross Campbell. I decided to try out his office and I was so pleased ! From the friendly staff to the bedside manner of the doctor it was a great experience all the way around ! I did not feel as though I was being rushed in and out of the office, I felt like all of my concerns were addressed. HIGHLY recommend !!!!

Posted on August 13th, 2014

Dr. Campbell is the best dermatologist I have ever been to. Himself as well as his PA's (I've seen both) are all very knowledgeable and take great pride in their work. I recommend This office to all my family and friends, as I am very confident that they will be in very good hands. Great, great place!!

Very Nice Office

Posted on August 12th, 2014

Recently had a visit at Dr. Campbell's office. Dr. Campbell was very nice and I was also very impressed with his staff....very nice people who you can tell care about the patients. Nice to know that I have a good dermatologist who will take care of me the next time I need help.

Pretend to do Mohs, but you get bait & switch

Posted on July 19th, 2014

Using Dr. Campbell was one horrid mistake! I went to him for Mohs surgery, but he completely betrayed my trust and without a word of discussion proce ...