A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ross Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ross Cohen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ross Cohen practices Urology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Pierce, FL and Jupiter, FL.
See Lake Worth Urologists.