Dr. Ross Cohn Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ross Cohn?

Posted on November 16th, 2017

GOOD EXPERIENCE GREAT CARE

Great experience

Posted on January 4th, 2017

He came highly recommended from a neighbor. He was very professional and his staff was excellent.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff! Always go the extra mile!

Great doctor!

Posted on June 12th, 2016

I have been to him several times over the past 5 years, and he is always the most on time doctor I have ever gone to. He has a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

Uncomfortable & Unprofessional

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

My one appointment was the worst experience I've ever had in a doctors office. To begin, the waiting room was cramped, dirty, hot and was standing room only and my wait was 1 hr 10 mins!! Once in the exam room I felt very uncomfortable due to the dated equipment and uncleanliness. The restroom off my exam room was more of a storage closet. He read my notes from my OB/GYN and referred to GYN by his first name for the duration of the appointment...very unprofessional. Starting my pelvic exam there was no female nurse at first. He put red SOAP on my privates (ouch!) and commented jokingly "I know [OB/GYN's first name] has been all up in this but I like to look around for myself. Hahaha." I looked at him funny and at that moment he jammed some type of bristly stick in my urethra and I screamed. Since he had talked over me during the first few minutes I guess he missed the part where I said "the last time my urethra was cathed in the office my bladder collapsed causing excruciating pain." As he was "all up in there" he didn't ask how I was feeling or any medical history, he only wanted to talk about my OB/GYN and what a "cool guy" he was and told some inappropriate jokes. He told me finally that he had no idea what was wrong and to just get a ct scan and come back. When I got dressed and washed the burning soap away he came in and flirtatiously escorted me out and placed his hand on the small of my back and around to the side thanking me for coming in. I had a lump in my throat, was in extreme pain and felt very uncomfortable about what had occured. I made a fake return appointment and went immediately to my OB/GYN to inform him of what a creep Cohn was. He apologized profusely and found me a female urologist that he knew and trusted and said he would be talking to Cohn. If it would allow for 0 stars that's what I would select.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I found Dr. Cohn to not be an effective communicator. Very much felt like just a number he was trying to get through his rounds. Not a personal experience that I was hoping to experience and would not recommend.

Not recommended.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Very disappointed with the level of care and the doctor's ability to communicate. I could not recommend this doctor to any of my friends.

Very satisfied

Posted on February 26th, 2012

I agree with the other comments. He was easy to get in with, spent alot of time with me and answered all my questons.

Really excellent doctor

Posted on July 4th, 2011

I took my elderly mom to see Dr. Cohn. He was very caring and knowledgeable. I even made an appointment to see him before I left the office that day. Great staff too!

Great doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2010

I had a kidney stone, which was the absolute worst experience of my life. Dr. Cohn got me in the same day I went to the ER, and he took me to surgery and removed the stone that day. I hope I never have a stone ever again, but I would recommend this doctor to anybody.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017