Dr. Ross Del Fierro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ross Del Fierro?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ross Del Fierro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2016

Superb care!

Wonderfully thorough, conscientious, & empathetic doc!

March 22nd, 2016

Patient

My experience was this: Smart Dr. that did not share what was in my chart. Labwork said no allergies when I have many many and am asthmatic. Nurse will not call me back so I can have appointment. Went in person to get appoitment and see why my scan was not ordered. Told nurse would make scan appt and call me then call again for appointment. I cannot be sure, but I can say I never got that call and this was over 5 years ago!!! Soooo......now I have kidney disease and only found out by pulling my own records.

September 8th, 2015

He is very good with my grandmother.

March 21st, 2015

Absolutely outstanding doc & staff

Courteous, caring, careful, thorough, outstanding doc & staff - a great blessing for us, indeed!

February 16th, 2015

Is any one there? Ever?

This is the HARDEST doctor to communicate with. There is a main switchboard operator that answers the phones for the many, many, doctor offices located in the building. After you are connected to his office, you are then answered by a voice message to where you leave a message. Then, no one EVER returns your calls! There is no personal relationship between this physician and his patients. It is just impossible to talk to anyone about questions, concerns, etc. You kinda feel like you are on your own. I am in the process of finding another endocrinologist that makes me feel like a patient and not just a number.

December 3rd, 2013

Waited for hours. He did not do any blood work. Told me my thyroid problems were from my birth control. Which I don't know how he knew since he didn't take any tests. His nurse took my weight and said hmmm I wouldn't have thought that. Then he told me I was 5 ft 4. I said no do that again. He said how tall do you think you are. I said 5 ft 8. He said did you have shoes on? I replied you mean the other 8000 times I've been measured. I couldn't get out of ere fast enough but unfortunately I was there about 4 hours with no diagnosis and they charged my insurance about $800.

May 27th, 2013

Having Type 1 Diabetes since childhood and now 49 years of age, I needed a proactive physician that would ensure that I am on target as to not develop any further diabetes complications. Dr. Del Fierro is direct and to the point about my diabetes and explains each visit as to changes and expectations. Due to the busyness of his practice it is often difficult to get worked in but the nurse is always available to return calls.

March 15th, 2017