Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ross Dykstra
Dr. Ross Dykstra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Dykstra is affiliated with St Rose Hospital, Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center and So. San Francisco Medical Cntr. He speaks English.
Dr. Ross Dykstra has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Ross Dykstra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Atichat Busracamwongs
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Emily Ginsburg
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Hamid Motamed
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi36