A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Feld is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Feld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Kennedy Mem Hosp Jfk - Umc Washing Twp, Turnersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Joseph Feld DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross J. Feld practice?
- Dr. Ross Feld has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Feld practices Emergency Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Emergency Physicians.