A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Germani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Germani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Germani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Germani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Germani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Germani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross M Germani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ross M. Germani practice?
- Dr. Ross Germani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Germani practices Otolaryngology near Point Pleasant, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Proctorville, OH.
See Point Pleasant Otolaryngologists.