A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Germani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Germani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Germani
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Germani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Germani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Germani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross M Germani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ross M. Germani practice?
- Dr. Ross Germani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Germani practices Otolaryngology near Point Pleasant, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Proctorville, OH.
See Point Pleasant Otolaryngologists.