A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Hanseen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Hanseen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Hanseen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanseen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hanseen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross B Hanseen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross B. Hanseen practice?
- Dr. Ross Hanseen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Hanseen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.