Dr. Ross Hensley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ross Hensley?

February 2nd, 2017

I went to dr henley today feb 2 2916 he was great hunotous but very professional office staff friendly and great very good dr i would recomend him to antbody

September 20th, 2016

Rude office staff. No regard for patients. Never again.

August 2nd, 2016

Excellent experience

March 4th, 2016

Great Doctor

February 1st, 2016

Let me preface by saying I usually don’t leave reviews. I stumbled across this section when I recently used the web to look up Dr. Hensley’s phone number. After reading the other reviews I was motivated to leave a review. I have been treated by Dr. Hensley off and on for the past 37 years. During that time I have been seen by other dermatologist as well, but I always return to Hensley. He is the most knowledgeable dermatologist in this area. He is good at what he does and is respected by other physicians for his ability to diagnose, treat and even sometimes catch a health issues that should be treated by a primary physician or other specialist. He works and talks fast and that can be hard to get used to; his poor “bed side manner” reviews are most likely accurate. If you’re looking for someone to be your next Facebook friend he’s not the doctor for you. If you want the best dermatologist in the area to treat your issue then I would highly recommend Dr. Hensley.

April 13th, 2015

Would not go back

I just needed a few simple moles removed & he would only do one. I was glad after the fact though because it left a horrible scar. I have had 4 others removed in my life by my old derm & have none or a barely visible mark. He also barely spent time w/me & their office didn't take cards so I wasn't able to use my HSA account debit card.

February 13th, 2014

Excellent, I have gone to him for 3 years. He knows exactly what to do. He is busy but answered all my questions. So there was no need to social. If you are needy then you may want more time. I would highly recommend him if you want a knowledgeable Dr.

June 26th, 2013

First appointment

Waiting room was comfortable. Receptionists were very friendly. Went there for a appointment with my son who is having some episodes with a rash. I'm comfortable with his diagnosis so far, but did feel very rushed and he kept interrupting when I was explaining. Wasn't rude in any other way - like making snarky remarks. He also spoke EXTREMLEY fast to the point that I had a hard time catching all that he said and I am a medical professional myself. Willing to go back again and possibly recommend to friends but with the warning of he doesn't take a large amount of time.

June 25th, 2013

Acollingbo

1st I'll say the waiting area was comfortable and that the wait time was minimal. However, the staff was forced, by myself, to even speak to me! After I forced conversation the receptionist did become more friendly. And Dr. Hensley, wow! He was the most rude, most rushed doctor I've ever encountered! I was literally in the exam room less than 5 minutes and I had a mole removed!! He wouldn't speak to me about acne, stated that I'd have to make another appoimtment! When I showed him a few moles of concerned he chastised me and pulled out a picture book of moles I should worry about and asked if I had any of those! Terrible experience will NEVER go back and 100% will NOT recommend this Doctor! Shame on him, maybe his practice is booming so he's not in need of new patients, if so..don't see new patients!

April 3rd, 2013

great doctor

I had a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He took the time to explain my condition and to answer my questions and to make sure I had no more questions before i left. He was very efficient. I had my 6 month old baby and he even took time to talk to me about protecting her skin. The office staff was friendly and helpful. The office was clean and welcoming. All around great experience.

August 24th, 2011

Rushed

Dr. Hensley did a good job but I felt extremely rushed in his exam room both times I visited. I felt a little like i was one of the cattle being herded in.

December 30th, 2010

Been a patient since 1986 when I was 16, I'm 40 now and wouldn't consider anyone else. From teen acne to catching skin cancer early enough to save my life; he is awesome!