A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Ross Hill MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allison R. Hill practice?
- Dr. Allison Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Hill practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.