A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Kazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Kazer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Steven Kazer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Ross S. Kazer practice?
- Dr. Ross Kazer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Kazer practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Preventive Medicine Specialists.