A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Langley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Langley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Langley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Langley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Langley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Moses Langley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ross M. Langley practice?
- Dr. Ross Langley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Langley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.