A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lawler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lawler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lawler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ross Lawler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Lawler practice?
- Dr. William Lawler has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Lawler practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.