Dr. William Ross Lawler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lawler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance