A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Liebman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Liebman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Liebman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liebman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Frederic Liebman MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross F. Liebman practice?
- Dr. Ross Liebman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Liebman practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Neurologists and Sunnyvale Psychiatrists.