A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Liebman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Liebman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liebman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Frederic Liebman MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross F. Liebman practice?
- Dr. Ross Liebman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ross Liebman practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Sunnyvale Neurologists, Sunnyvale Psychiatrists, and Sunnyvale Sleep Medicine Doctors.