A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Luther:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Luther is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Luther, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luther graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Luther has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Daniel Luther MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross D. Luther practice?
- Dr. Ross Luther has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Luther practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.