Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ross Lyon
Dr. Ross Lyon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lyon is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital. Dr. Lyon has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ross Lyon has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ross Lyon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Roger Yurt
New York, NY 0.04 mi41
Dr. Toni Beninato
General Surgery, Residency
New York, NY 0.04 mi5
Dr. Benjamin Lee
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.04 mi40