Overall Review

March 28th, 2016
Dr Ross Lyon/Vein Specialists Of NY
Dr. Lyon/Vein Specialists of NY is amazing! I had some spider veins on my left leg and they looked much better right away after just one visit! The staff is kind and caring. I highly recommend Dr Lyon... I am so happy my spider veins are gone!

June 26th, 2013
two thumbs up
Dr. Lyon was patience with all the questions I asked and answered so with care. He made sure I was comfortable and was compassionate to any pain I endured during the procedure. His follow up was prompt and thorough, making sure I was healing properly. I would recommend him to any one of my family/friends and will be going back to him for future vein needs.

June 14th, 2013
Great Experience all the way around!
First of all, after just 2 appts, my spider veins are gone and my legs look great. I had zero scarring and the bruising lasted only a short while. Dr. Lyon was so thorough and never made me feel rushed.

April 30th, 2013
Very good experience - would recommend
I had sclerotherapy for spider veins. Dr. Lyon injected the veins and he was obviously sensitive and competent, something you might not find in a technician or non-MD who does these kinds of things. I am glad I had a surgeon do this because pressure and type of solution used is important to get the best results (Google it). I was very happy with the time he took with me and did not feel rushed at all. He had a calm and unrushed manner and he answered all of my questions as well as explaining details about my veins to me. He also did not push any kind of extra treatment or service and was in fact generous with his time and skill. Pain level was quite low and I think his skill helped with this.

March 5th, 2013
Director
I am a 47 year old female and have suffered from moderate varicose veins for the past 12 years. The swollen areas and skin discoloration made it uncomfortable for me to wear shorts or skirts without dark stockings. I saw Dr. Lyon for three sclerotherapy treatments and the look of my legs is greatly improved. The procedures were nearly painless, just stinging during the injections and my recovery was quick between treatments, generally 2 weeks. The office manager was great, she confirmed appointments and was flexible with the times I had available for appointmetns. Great overall experience.

May 15th, 2012
Unacceptable long wait time
I had vericouse veins surgery done a year ago and needed to do follow up to make sure everything is healed.The office manager was very nice and friendly, however this could not make up for the one hour that I had to wait before I was seen by the doctor. The doctor walked in with folder that was not mine and had to go back out to find my records. It was obvious he did not read the medical history from my file that was sent to his office two weeks in advance of the procedures.The Dr spent 10min with me in the room looking at my leg's surgery and send me in the waiting room area again to wait for another 15min before they called me for ultrasound.Overall 2 hrs spent in the office is absolutely unacceptable. I'm very dissappoinyed and would not recommend this office to anyone.