A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Marchetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Marchetta, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Marchetta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetta graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marchetta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marchetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross F. Marchetta practice?
Dr. Ross Marchetta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.