A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Marchetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Marchetta, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Marchetta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetta graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marchetta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross F Marchetta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ross F. Marchetta practice?
- Dr. Ross Marchetta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ross Marchetta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.