A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross McCabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McCabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Effingham County Hospital
- Effingham Hospital
- McCabe Medical Group, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Robert McCabe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross R. McCabe practice?
- Dr. Ross McCabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross McCabe practices Emergency Medicine near Springfield, GA.
See Springfield Emergency Physicians.