Dr. Ross Meidinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ross Meidinger?

Wonderful doctor--so glad I was able f

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Posted on February 27th, 2013

He is very arrogant, and his staff is very rude. For how complex my disease is, he didn't seem to care.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I agree that Dr. Meidinger is an excellent doctor. Every time I see him, he spends time with me making sure I understand exactly what is going on and makes me feel comfortable. He takes time to answer my questions. He calls me personally with results of my tests, often the same day as the tests. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I had high hopes in finally finding a doctor that cares about my health issues and would be in my corner fighting for well being. However, that was crushed when I got a letter back from him with my liver biopsy, no phone call to explain everything or to answer any questions I might have nothing!! Left a message for him to call me and the nurse calls back saying he is a very busy doctor. Still have not heard back from him, so much for having a caring doctor in my corner.

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

Dr. Meidinger is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and thorough. He explains things very well on my level. He called us at home several times after the visit to find out how we were doing and made sure all was well. I was very impressed by this doctor.

Posted on February 7th, 2017