A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Midler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Midler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Midler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Midler graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Midler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Valley Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Sanford Midler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross S. Midler practice?
- Dr. Ross Midler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ross Midler practices Family Medicine near Amherst, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Northampton, MA.
See Amherst Primary Care Doctors.