A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Midler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Midler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Midler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Midler graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Midler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Valley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Midler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross S. Midler practice?
Dr. Ross Midler practices Family Medicine near Amherst, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Northampton, MA.
See Amherst Family Physicians.