A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ross Morrison MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Charles Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Morrison practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Geriatric Doctors.