A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Morrison is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Morrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ross Morrison MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Charles Morrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Morrison practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Geriatric Doctors.