Learn more about Dr. Ross Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Nathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Nathan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross P. Nathan practice?
Dr. Ross Nathan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons, Long Beach Sports Medicine Doctors, Long Beach Pediatricians, and Long Beach Surgeons.