A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Paskoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Paskoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Paskoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paskoff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paskoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Sanford Paskoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross S. Paskoff practice?
- Dr. Ross Paskoff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ross Paskoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Minneapolis Surgeons.