Learn more about Dr. Ross Paskoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Paskoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Paskoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paskoff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paskoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paskoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross S. Paskoff practice?
Dr. Ross Paskoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.