Learn more about Dr. Ross Paskoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Paskoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paskoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paskoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Paskoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paskoff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paskoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Paskoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ross Paskoff practice?
- Dr. Ross Paskoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Paskoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.