Dr. Ross Podell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

February 11th, 2016
very happy with Dr. Podell
been going for quit a number of years to Dr Podell. He is wonderful.

April 4th, 2015
Dr. Podell is very compassionate about his patients. He goes above and beyond his job responsibilities to let me know he cares not only about my health but my overall well-being. I look forward to my visits because I know I will leave more educated about my health and confident that he has given me his best care. He has the best bed-side-manners I have seen from any doctor. He also is not afraid to admit when he is wrong, however 99% of the time he is right, and shows great respect for my non-medical opinions.

February 8th, 2015
I began seeing Dr Podell after my own doctor changed his practrice. It was a smooth transistion. I appreciate Dr Podell and his staff very much. His location is very convenient for me close to Paoli Hospital

December 19th, 2013
Dr. Podell is extremely competent and thorough. He's also one of the most personable doctors I've been to. He takes his time and does not leave any stones unturned. Office staff is also very pleasant and accommodating.

August 6th, 2013
Great Doctor
Definitely a GREAT Doctor to go and see. Is extremely thorough, takes his time - does not rush the appointments. Regarding the one comment about weekends/on call - not true. I got sick as a dog over the weekend and paged him. Dr. Podell responded promptly & called in a script for me to get started on that day & made sure to have the receptionist call me Monday to let me know what time was available for me to come in to get checked out... Couldn't ask for a better Doctor. Plus he is always upbeat - no matter how crummy you feel, he can still put a smile on your face. Wonderful Doctor, glad I found him, would recommend in a heartbeat! As far as opinions on staff - I have had no issues, and at the end of the day - my concern is the doctor treating me - not who is scheduling my appointment / collecting my co-pay.

August 22nd, 2012
Best PCP I've ever had..
Ross Podell is by far the most diligent and thorough doc I've ever had. I've been to a few doctors in the past that simply asked me how I was feeling and left it at that. Dr. Podell is the complete opposite. In my first appointment with him I found it strange that he spent so much time around my neck and throat area. He actually found a small bump that would have otherwise gone undetected and it ended up being thyroid cancer. I would still be walking around with a tumor in my throat (or worse!) if it wasn't for Dr. Podell. He is the definition of a life-saver. If I could give him 11 out of 10 I would. Highly recommended!

August 7th, 2012
He's okay, but don't bother him on the weekend, during an emergency, or even when he is on call. He really does not like to be bothered by his patients when he is out of the office.

February 10th, 2011
A talented, caring physician.

December 4th, 2010
nice receptionist. His nurse practitioner was a little cool though andthe accountants are ever concious ofwether or not you are paid up. I felt like I was being singled out because ofmy insurence plan.

March 11th, 2010
Great doctor, I highly recommend
I would definitely recommend this doctor to a friend. He is intelligent, thorough and accurate. The office staff is professional and considerate.