A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Prochnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Prochnow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Prochnow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prochnow graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Prochnow has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prochnow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross F. Prochnow practice?
Dr. Ross Prochnow practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.